- I’m lactose intolerant so is it possible that our child could have a problem breastfeeding?
- I’ve been exposing my belly so that the baby can see the light. But if the head is down can it still see? It can see right?
- You know if I stand on my head I’ll get pretty dizzy. So the baby being head down doesn’t cause problems, like with blood flow?
- As a man, I feel excluded from the pregnancy experience by societal expectations.
- Midwife explains how breathing can help relieve tension. Male partner: Oh that’s very similar to taking a crap. *silence*
Someone left the room crying a couple of weeks ago. I’m not sure whether it was the exercise we were doing, the music, or just general neurotic issues.
I have a feeling I may end up dumber after this course. And need therapy. If we actually had to pay for this course, I think I’d be a bit annoyed. Maybe I’ll skip this week for Berlinale.